AC Service in Palm Desert, Banning, Coachella, CA and Surrounding Areas
Comfort and New Technology
When deciding between an ac repair or replacement, homeowners must consider if their heating demands are being addressed with their present unit. You might ask yourself:
- Is my air conditioner unit loud?
- Do I notice inconsistent temperatures and fluctuations in my home?
- Is the AC cooling my house as I expect it should?
- Why are my energy bills higher than my neighbor’s house with similar square footage?
Typically, the longer you plan to live in your house, the longer you have to recover the cost of a new high-efficiency air conditioning unit. When determining to repair or replace your current AC, homeowners should evaluate their anticipated length of home ownership by asking themselves the following questions:
- Are you living in your “forever home”?
- How long do you expect your current home to fit your lifestyle? (Getting married, having children, etc.)
- Would a job change force you to relocate?
- In how many years to you plan to sell your home?
- Will a new energy-efficient air condition help sell your home if necessary?